Friday, December 11, 2009

Decision Day

Taking Back My Dreams

Today I made a decision to take steps out of mediocrity, and live the life I have always wanted.

I know it will be a journey of landscapes that will challenge and exhilarate me.

The old mindset will have to change; and what seems comfortable and easy will need to be left behind.

I will be seeking higher ground and I will need God's wisdom as my guide for my renewed spirit.

I will need the love of my husband Bruce to be the skin that I can hold on to when the path is rough and slippery.

I will ask my daughter Rose to walk with me in the highlands; for her
youthfulness helps me to look up and remember the flight of the butterfly.

I will need the agape love of my savior Jesus Christ; who strengthens me.

And lastly, I will need fellow sojourners to join in and share with me their stories, insights, and perspectives on living the dream life you were created for...


No comments:

Post a Comment