Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day's Unfolding


GOD'S VOICE


I have now come to live in the city on a hill who's bright light shines as a beacon to the lost.

My journey has taken me past the mountain of false fears, crossing over the stream of what lies behind and beyond the woods of sticks and stones.

I am building a foundation of strength supervised by a Master Carpenter. The nails He uses are sacred and the wood cross tied with his supernatural grace.

We have wonderful conversations as we build, as we rise early to begin each day. The warmth of the sun fills every room that we are framing.

My blueprints are small in comparison to His. He amazes me with the beauty of the intricate plans He has designed for my abode.

The work of building is changing me from the inside out. I look forward to each day's unfolding.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lynn its doctorDave, wow what a cool looking blog and i really like how your spirituality is a positive source to achieve personal growth and financial success. In the time i have known Bruce, aside from being so unique, i have a genuine trust and i know this experience will be life changing, God is guiding us.

    ReplyDelete